หน้าเว็บ

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2557

CSCamp CTF 2014: Elf 1 (Reversing) Write-up


Description:
None
Solution:
          Download binary file and chmod +x binary to execute this file and program will ask for password.


          Open binary file with IDA Pro, Go to Strings tab to find some interest string, I see eWFfcmFnZWw= I think this strings is Base64 encode. Go to submit this decode string but not a flag, Next step I go to find Base64 function in this binary file and I found this.


          Find next interest strings..and I try samir to base64 encode.



           And input this result c2FtaXI= to program.


          I think I got a flag ping-pong you pasamir, Go to submit again but It wrong. :(, I try ping-pong It work. LoL

Flag: ping-pong

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น